at Emma Mills London
Welcome to The Garden, the new monthly members club from Emma Mills London.
When considered inwardly, the garden is a beautiful inner space where you can relax, unfurl, tend to yourself and retreat into your happiness. In the sweet company of the trees, you're free to be what you are and imagine what you might be. Here in The Garden at Emma Mills London you'll find gentle mindfulness lessons to shift your perspective, natural wellness practices to soothe your body, inspiration from the arts to enliven your spirit, thought-provoking coaching explorations and quiet moments of self recollection.
Monthly Member Benefits
- Access to the weekly mindfulness and meditation live stream with Emma. An hours session divided into two halves, with with time for questions and answers at the end. The classes are streamed live on Wednesdays, 9.30am BST. (Usual price, £43.00 per month)
- Access to the exclusive members library where you can watch and listen to recordings of the weekly classes 24/7 on mobile, tablet or computer in both audio and video format
- A new mindful study theme each month to inspire your daily wellbeing practices (posted in the library on the 1st day of the month)
- A 10% members discount on selected online courses
- One guest pass a month (bring your friend to the class as a gift, usual price £10.00)
- Be part of an inspiring community of like minded people
- Emma also posts bonus premium content now and again too
Who is The Garden For?
The Garden is for you if...
- You want ideas and inspiration - poems, quotes and practical wellness tools to try each week.
- You want the encouragement and motivation that a weekly touch point brings
- You want regular 'live' access to a qualified, experienced and trusted teacher. Ask your questions in the Q+A and get real time guidance at weekly meetings through the year.
- You want the option to learn at your own pace when your schedule allows, with the 24/7 video library.
- You've come to a time in life where you're ready to look further into mindfulness
- You're interested in a way of living that champions beauty, freedom, peace and happiness
- You want to celebrate yourself, your creative expression and the unique gifts you have to bring into the world.
- You want to be part of a special community of lovely people, seekers and wellness enthusiasts
- You love the Emma Mills London blog and want to join the club and get premium content
About the Weekly Live Stream Sessions
As a Garden member you'll be added to the class list and you’ll receive the invite to join each week. It's an hours session divided into 2 halves, followed by a little time for Q+A and group discussion with me at the end. The session features breath work, relaxation, mindfulness, guided visualisation, alongside the occasional poem, sound (where appropriate) and simple moments of stillness and self recollection. A full work out for your mind and soul each week, simply sit back, relax and follow the gentle guidance. Most importantly, we’ll be sharing meditative activities that you'll remember and be able to do for yourself on other occasions too. You'll find added details and tips for getting the most from the session in your members area too. (Watch our valentines session here)
April 2021 Live Stream Dates: Wednesday: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, + Sunday evening workshop on the 11th, free to Garden Members
About the Library of Videos
When you sign up you'll get immediate access to the video library where you can listen to your favorite sessions again and again, as well as catch up with any sessions you missed and want to take in your own time. 24/7 on mobile, tablet or computer in both audio and video format. The sessions are streamed on Zoom, and the recording of the Zoom livestream will go into the library each week along with our monthly theme, occasional bonus content and the session recordings from previous months too.
Emma Mills is an award-winning author and one of the UKs leading voices in the field of meditation, mindfulness and wellbeing. Her first book, ‘Inhale. Exhale. Repeat’ A 24-hour meditation guide book, was published by Penguin Random House in March 2017 and features a host of new and exciting ways to bring happiness, peace and inspiration to daily life. She also writes and consults with several leading publications and brands and guest lectures on the Psychology degree syllabus at Westminster University.
Become A Member Of The Garden
£9.00 / per week. (£36.00 recurring monthly subscription charge, for ongoing access, cancel anytime)
There may be the odd occasions where Emma is unable to stream the session live, and in those cases she'll get in touch to let you know, and you'll find your weekly session will be pre-recorded and added to your library on the Wednesday morning instead.
You can cancel your membership to The Garden at anytime by visiting your member account page
Please also understand that these workshops may not be suitable for you if you are currently experiencing a mental health crisis, or have a long standing mental health difficulty that is not currently well managed. If in doubt please do contact Emma directly for advice about joining the workshop so that she can help.