A 15 min guided visualization with Emma, May 5th 2021 Part Two.
Energy Center '7 Wonders' Guided Meditations 1-7
This is a 7-part guided meditation set created and spoken by Emma Mills.
This page will be live for you for the month of April. Please do be sure to download the meditations (save them) to you computer by then as the page will be taken offline in May and I would love for you to have yours to keep.
If you need any support in doing that do let me know
Thank you for a lovely session,
Meditations in this set:
- Groundedness (Root)
- Creativity (Sacral)
- Inner Fire (Solar plexus)
- Love (Heart)
- Self Expression (Throat)
- Knowing (Pineal Gland)
- Being (Crown)
Each meditation features breath work, guided visualisation, mindfulness based ideas as well as energy centre specific mantras. Mantras, put simply are specific and easy to make, gentle sounds that correspond to the different energy centres of the body.
You'll be guided to focus on each of the different energy centres of the body, and each meditation runs for between 9 and 13 minutes. You can listen to the meditations in this guided energy center meditation set one at a time according to your enthusiasm or what you feel you
- Groundedness (1st center) Download Now
- Creativity (2nd center) Download Now
- Inner Fire (3rd center) Download Now
- Love (4th center) Download Now
- Self Expression (4th center) Download Now
- Knowing (6th center) Download Now
- Being (7th center) Download Now
Meditation: Energising Morning Moves
This is a fantastic movement sequence that encourages us to feel part of life, getting us ready to share our voice with the world. Try these moves standing upright, with your arms at your sides. Right, let’s get started!
- Gently sweep your right hand out at thigh height over the ground as though you are sowing seeds, turning your body from left to right moving the outstretched arm in an arc. Gently repeat this sowing motion from right to left with your left arm outstretched.
- Next, standing upright again, with both arms at your sides, bend to the right and look down at your right hand, then bring it in an arc-shape up and round, over the top of your head. Reach it as far over to the left as you can while watching it. When you are leaning over to the left as far as you can comfortably stretch, let the right arm just swing back round. Now do the same with your left arm, leaning over to the right.
- Stand back straight and look out at the horizon, raising your left arm up straight in front of you and moving it all the way round the left, following your hand with your face as your turn – all the time surveying the morning horizon. Do the same with the right hand.